Disclosure of personal data processing
IRREGOLARITIES OR VIOLATIONS REPORTS
Isagro provides Group employees, members of the corporate bodies, customers, suppliers, partners, consultants, shareholders and, more generally, Group stakeholders with reporting channels in order to ensure an adequate information flow about irregularities or violations of laws and regulations, values and principles enshrined in the Organisation, Management and Control Model and in the Isagro Group Code of Ethics.
The Reports must be sent by filling the “Evidence Report Violation” (Attachment B2 to Isagro S.p.A. Organisation, Management and Control Model) via the following means, intended to protect the whistleblower’s identity:
- by e-mail to the whistleblowing address of Isagro S.p.A .: email@example.com with access limited to Internal Audit Manager;
- by e-mail to the Supervisory Board of Isagro S.p.A. address: firstname.lastname@example.org with access limited to Internal Audit Manager (who is part of Supervisory Board (hereinafter “SB”);
- in paper form, to the ordinary postal address: Isagro S.p.A. - Via Caldera 21 - 20153 - Milan, to the attention of the Internal Audit Manager.
If the Report refers to the Internal Audit Manager, it must be sent by filling in the same form as above via the following means:
- e-mail, to the e-mail address: email@example.com with exclusive access to the Director in Charge of the Internal Control and Risk Management System of Isagro S.p.A.;
- in paper form, to the ordinary postal address: Isagro S.p.A. - Via Caldera 21 - 20153 - Milan, to the attention of the Director in Charge of the Internal Control and Risk Management System of Isagro S.p.A..
For more details, please refer to the Group Reporting Procedure (Whistleblowing).
For information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the personal data protection, please refer to the contents of Attachment 1 to the above-mentioned Procedure.